Salary: £12 per hour PLUS perks
Caretaker / Repairs Assistant
Daytime Shifts from 6am-2.30pm Wednesday-Saturday 32 Hours per week
Feel truly valued and fulfilled working with a great team delivering high quality client experience for members, hotel guests, diners, wedding guests and spa clients.
Wickwoods Country Club, Hotel & Spa is an award-winning private members club, hotel, spa and wedding venue setting the bar for hospitality & leisure in Sussex.
We recognise that alongside customer service; presentation, cleanliness and functionality of our venue and equipment is absolutely key to our success and reputation of excellence.
About the Role:
- Ensuring the venue is clean, safe and presentable to open each day
- Ensuring all equipment, facilities, fixtures and fittings are in tact and functional
- Some deep cleaning duties
- Testing of fire alarms
- Light repair duties
Qualifications / Skills / Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Professional attitude at all times
- Trade qualifications preferred but not essential
Whilst Wickwoods is an easy drive of 15/20 minutes from Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath, Horsham and Worthing. Due to our location, your own transport is essential
- Competitive salary
- Paid holiday (pro rata)
- Free parking on site
- One free hot meal on duty
- All expenses paid Christmas party and summer social
- Genuine investment in your personal development
- Birthday and Employment Anniversary gift
- Paid break
- Extended Leave Programme (2+ years of service)
- Discount on membership, treatments, club event tickets, food & drink (after probation)
- Staff quarterly bonus (after probation)
- Access to some facilities (after probation)
How to apply:
If you would like to join our journey to the top, we would love to hear from you. Please contact Craig Gaston by emailing email@example.com with a covering email and your CV if available. Please note your own transport is essential due to our location.