Salary: £23k – £27k PLUS tips
Chef De Partie CDP
About us: Currently The Food & Beverage Department offers a variety of different dining environments and services, notably The award-winning Glass House Restaurant, Members Bar & Lounge, Terraces, Wedding & Events and Takeaways. Wickwoods’ private members’ facilities also include newly built/refurbished indoor & outdoor hydro-pools, sauna, steam room, bio sauna, swimming pools, hotel accommodation, award-winning treatments, sports injury clinic, and beautiful gardens. There is also a newly fitted gym, 3 exercise studios and 8 multi-surface tennis courts, along with confirmed plans to develop luxury woodland lodge accommodation.
Wickwoods objective simply put is to be the best and the strategy to achieve this is to ensure we are always providing a consistent exceptional customer and staff experience.
Location: Whilst Wickwoods is an easy drive of 15/20 minutes from Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath, Horsham and Worthing. Due to our location, your own transport is essential.
Awards: We have achieve the following awards and accolades: 1 AA rosette at The Glass House Restaurant 2017 – 21, Spa of the Year 2017 – 2019 by Sussex Life, Bridebook Gold Certificate of Excellence 2019, AA rated (working towards Red Star rating).
Brief overview: As part of the Food & Beverage department, you’ll be an integral member of the team providing high-end, personalised and memorable dining experiences for all clients.
- Deliver all services the required standard of excellence
- Reaching and exceeding personal and departmental targets
- Prepare and maintain back of house areas to a high standard
- Ensure guests receive a positively unforgettable experience, resulting in repeat business and excellent reputation
- Communicating all operational duties and feedback to Head Chef
- Supporting the Restaurant Manager and Head Chef in the smooth running of each and every shift
- Motivate your team-mates to be the best they can be
Key attributes we are looking for:
- Are you loyal, positive and hard working?
- Do you have excellent attention to detail?
- Do you want to set the bar in the industry, and be the best that you can be?
- Are you passionate about your career, are a team player & trustworthy?
- Do you have the insight and courage to recognise and work on your skill gaps, and help support others with theirs?
- Do you have excellent communication skills?
- Do you have good working relationships, rise to a challenge and adapt well to change?
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a professional kitchen
- High standard of personal appearance & hygiene
- Professional attitude at all times
- NVQ Level 2 in catering
- Due to our location, your own transport is essential
Excellent Package on Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- 28 days holiday (Pro rata)
- Birthday and Employment Anniversary gift
- Paid break
- Free parking
- Free meal on duty
- All expenses paid Christmas party and summer social
- Genuine investment in your personal development
- Discount on membership, treatments, club event tickets, food & drink (passed probation)
- Staff quarterly bonus (passed probation)
- Access to some facilities (passed probation)
- Extended leave programme (2+ years of service)
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent, Contract
Salary: £23k – £27k a year PLUS tips
How to apply:
If you would like to join our journey to the top, we would love to hear from you. Please contact Jasmine Green via email@example.com with a covering email and your CV, references will also be required. Please note your own transport is essential due to our location.