£27-£31K PLUS tips & perks
Senior Chef De Partie
Experienced Senior CDP Required 45 Hours Per Week, NO Split Shifts, 1 weekend off per month
£27-£31K PLUS tips and perks depending on experience level
1AA Rosette, Silver Star venue with award-winning team and incredible team culture/ethos.
Currently The Food & Beverage Department at Wickwoods offers a variety of different casual and formal dining environments and services, notably our award-winning restaurant The Glass House as well as our Members Bar & Lounge, Terraces, Wedding & Events Suite. Wickwoods private members facilities also include newly built/refurbished indoor & outdoor hydro-pools, sauna, steam room, bio sauna, swimming pools, hotel accommodation, award-winning treatments, sports injury clinic, and beautiful gardens. There is also a newly fitted gym, 3 exercise studio's and 8 multi-surface tennis courts, along with confirmed plans to develop and expand further.
Location: Whilst Wickwoods is an easy drive of 15/20 minutes from Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath, Horsham and Worthing. Due to our location, your own transport is essential.
Awards: We have achieve the following awards and accolades: 1 AA Rosette at The Glass House Restaurant 2017 – 22, Spa of the Year 2017 – 2019 by Sussex Life, Bridebook Gold Certificate of Excellence 2019, AA rated (aspiring towards Red Star rating and additional Rosettes).
So, what do you get from us?
- Competitive Salary
- Share of tips
- Free Club Membership* for you and your family
- Discounts on our products such as Swimming / Tennis Lessons and Personal Training.
- Unlimited 50% discount on food and drinks
- Free parking on-site
- Free meal on duty
- Paid breaks
- Discounts on club event tickets, spa treatments and spa products
- Extended Leave programme (2+ years of service)
- Opportunity for advancement and career progression
- Flexible Shift Patterns / Majority of shifts are straight not split!
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Wagestream App allowing you to be paid on demand
- Benefits Suite including Life Assurance and Employee Advice Line
Brief Over View Of Duties: As part of the Food & Beverage department, you’ll be an integral member of the team providing high-end, personalised and memorable dining experiences for all clients.
· Deliver all products and services to the required standard of excellence
· Prepare, maintain and clean all kitchen areas to a high standard
·Prepare high quality menu items and dishes in a timely manner
· Assisting with menu development
· Ensure clients receive a positively unforgettable experience, resulting in repeat business and excellent reputation
· Communicating all operational duties and feedback to Head Chef and assisting with team training
· Supporting the F&B Manager and Head Chef in the smooth running of each and every shift
· Motivate your team-mates to be the best they can be
Key attributes we are looking for;
· Are you loyal, positive and hard working?
· Do you have excellent attention to detail?
· Do you want to set the bar in the industry, and be the best that you can be?
· Are you passionate about your career, are a team player & trustworthy?
· Do you have the insight and courage to recognise and work on your skill gaps, and help support others with theirs?
· Do you have excellent communication skills?
· Do you have good working relationships, rise to a challenge and adapt well to change?
Qualifications / Skills / Experience:
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in a professional kitchen that operates Restaurant service and Banqueting
· High standard of personal appearance & hygiene
· Professional attitude at all times
· NVQ Level 2 in catering
· Whilst Wickwoods is an easy drive of 15/20 minutes from Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath, Horsham and Worthing. Due to our location, your own transport is essential
If you would like to join our Red Star journey to the top, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.