Salary: £10-£12 per hour PLUS perks
Housekeeper / Cleaner
About us: Feel truly valued and fulfilled working with a great team delivering high quality client experience for members, hotel guests, diners, wedding guests and spa clients.
Wickwoods Country Club, Hotel & Spa is an award-winning private members club, hotel, spa and wedding venue setting the bar for hospitality & leisure in Sussex.
We recognise that alongside customer service; presentation, cleanliness and functionality of our venue and equipment is absolutely key to our success and reputation of excellence. Wickwoods objective simply put is to be the best and the strategy to achieve this is to ensure we are always providing a consistent exceptional customer and staff experience.
Location: Whilst Wickwoods is an easy drive of 15/20 minutes from Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath, Horsham and Worthing. Due to our location, your own transport is essential.
Awards: We have achieve the following awards and accolades: 1 AA rosette at The Glass House Restaurant 2017 – 21, Spa of the Year 2017 – 2019 by Sussex Life, Bridebook Gold Certificate of Excellence 2019, AA rated (working towards Red Star rating).
We have an exciting opportunity for a Housekeeper/Spa Attendant to join our friendly, proactive and progressive team here at Wickwoods Country Club, Hotel & Spa. After a successful probationary period, the ideal candidate would fulfil a permanent part-time position on a two week rolling rota, with a mix of early & late shifts; 07.30 - 15.30 or 12.00 - 20.00.
Duties will include setting up/closing down the spa garden and other facilities for the day, keeping all changing areas/WC's clean and tidy throughout the day, loading and unloading of the linen, smooth-running of the laundry room, and maintaining exceptional standards of cleanliness in all public areas. The role also includes servicing of hotel bedrooms, stock replenishment, upkeep of the deep cleaning and supporting the expansion of our hotel and development of luxury woodland accommodation.
The successful candidate will receive full training with an opportunity to progress within the department as the business grows and be part of a great team.
Key attributes we are looking for:
- Are you loyal, positive and hard working?
- Do you have excellent attention to detail?
- Do you want to set the bar in the industry, and be the best that you can be?
- Are you passionate about your career, are a team player & trustworthy?
- Do you have the insight and courage to recognise and work on your skill gaps, and help support others with theirs?
- Do you have good working relationships, rise to a challenge and adapt well to change?
Qualifications / Skills / Experience:
- High standard of personal appearance & hygiene
- Hotel or Spa background in a housekeeping/cleaning role preferred
- Professional attitude at all times
- Whilst Wickwoods is an easy drive of 15/20 minutes from Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath, Horsham and Worthing. Due to our location, your own transport is essential.
Excellent Package on Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Birthday and Employment Anniversary gift
- Paid break
- Free parking
- Free meal on duty
- All expenses paid Christmas party and summer social
- Genuine investment in your personal development
- Discount on membership, treatments, club event tickets, food & drink (Once passed probation)
- Staff quarterly bonus (Once passed probation)
- Access to some facilities (Once passed probation)
Job Type: Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £10-£12 per hour PLUS perks
How to apply:
If you would like to join our journey to the top, we would love to hear from you. Please contact Chloe via email@example.com, with a covering email and your CV if available. Please note your own transport is essential due to our location.