Salary: £10.42 per hour PLUS Free Accommodation, tips & perks
Live In Bar & Waiting Couple
About us: Feel truly valued and fulfilled working with a great team delivering high quality client experience for members, hotel guests, diners, wedding guests and spa clients.
Our talented team of chefs produce Silver Star AA Rosette rated dishes, which are served by our Bar & Waiting Staff within our award-winning Glass House Restaurant as well as our Members Bar & Lounge and Wedding & Events Suite. Exciting plans to further enhance our state of the art spa and fitness facilities will begin in Autumn 2024. In particular, we are looking for passionate team players that are excited by the prospect of helping to create something truly special.
Location: Whilst Wickwoods is an easy drive of 15/20 minutes from Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath, Horsham and Worthing. Due to our location and our operating hours, your own transport is essential.
Full Time Bar & Waiting Staff positions available for double occupancy in private static home.
EXCELLENT package £10.42 per hour PLUS tips PLUS free membership to David Lloyd Clubs
Live in team members benefit from their own self-contained static homes, with fully fitted kitchen, bathroom, master bed, second bed / store and lounge. Access to the gym and tennis courts and grounds. Our location whilst located in the Southdown’s National Park the vibrant city of Brighton is a short 15 minute drive. Please note the site cannot be reached by public transport.
Having established a highly-renowned hospitality, lifestyle and leisure venue over the last 10+ years, we are expanding and therefore seeking experienced live-in Bar & Waiting staff to join our incredible team.
Our success is driven by the genuine passion and dedication of our employees, and we recognise that each and every team member adds value and makes a difference to the team, clients and overall business
We believe that anyone can be a leader, no matter their role in the workplace. Self-development, personal responsibility and ultimately fulfilment are centred around all that we do, helping us to create a fun, challenging and rewarding work environment.
Brief Over View Of Duties: As part of the Food & Beverage department, you’ll be an integral member of the team providing high-end, personalised and memorable dining experiences for all clients.
· Deliver all services to the required standard of excellence (AA Rosette and Silver Star)
· Reaching and exceeding personal and departmental targets
· Prepare and maintain front of house and back of house areas to a high standard
· Ensure guests receive a positively unforgettable experience, resulting in repeat business and excellent reputation
· Create a welcoming atmosphere, anticipating members’ and guests needs
· Communicating all operational duties and feedback to Line Manager
· Dealing with clients’ observations with a sympathetic, professional and proactive attitude
· Supporting the Line Managers in the smooth running of each and every shift
· Motivate your team-mates to be the best they can be
· Upsell and cross-sell
· Assist with on-site overnight emergencies
Key attributes we are looking for;
· Are you loyal, positive and hard working?
· Do you have excellent attention to detail?
· Do you want to set the bar in the industry, and be the best that you can be?
· Are you passionate about your career, are a team player & trustworthy?
· Do you have the insight and courage to recognise and work on your skill gaps, and help support others with theirs?
· Do you have excellent customer service and communication skills?
· Do you have good working relationships, rise to a challenge and adapt well to change?
Qualifications / Skills / Experience:
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Front of House position
· High standard of personal appearance & hygiene
· Professional attitude at all times
· Whilst Wickwoods is an easy drive of 15/20 minutes from Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath, Horsham and Worthing. Due to our location, your own transport is essential
Excellent Package on Offer:
-Private live-in accommodation rent-free (contribution to bills may be required)
-28 days holiday (Pro rata)
-Share of tips
-Free Club Membership* for you and your family
-Discounts on our products such as Swimming / Tennis Lessons and Personal Training.
-Unlimited 50% discount on food and drinks
-Free parking on-site
-Free meal on duty
-Discounts on club event tickets, spa treatments and spa products
-Paid Birthday day off
-Opportunity for advancement and career progression
-Flexible Shift Patterns / Majority of shifts are straight not split!
-Learning and Development Opportunities
-Wagestream App allowing you to be paid on demand
-Benefits Suite including Life Assurance and Employee Advice Line
You bring the passion. We bring the purpose. We’re more than a Club. We’re a community. Be a part of it.
How to apply:
If you would like to join our journey to the top, we would love to hear from you. Please contact Jasmine Green via firstname.lastname@example.org, with a covering email and your CV if available. Please note your own transport is essential due to our operating hours and location.