Salary: £10-£12 per hour
Full-Time Spa Therapist
We are looking for a part-time therapist to work 3 days a week.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great team at one of the most progressive lifestyle venues in Sussex.
Having established a very successful base line business over the last 10 years we are seeking experienced staff to enable further investment and development, Your Spa at Wickwoods which has held Sussex Life "Spa of the Year Award" status for the last three years, is an aspect we are particularly looking to develop.
Currently Your Spa offers high quality treatment rooms as well as access to Wickwoods private members facilities which included indoor & outdoor hydro-pool, sauna, steam room and swimming pools, an award winning restaurant, hotel accommodation, gardens and terraces. There is also a gym, 3 exercise studio's and 8 tennis courts.
Our success is driven by the quality and dedication of our employees. We are looking for motivated, positive and hardworking individuals to join our team. Our employees receive attractive and flexible career opportunities with a wide range of discretionary benefits.
Location: Whilst Wickwoods is an easy drive of 15/20 minutes from Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath, Horsham and Worthing. Due to our location, your own transport is essential.
Awards: We have achieve the following awards and accolades: 1 AA rosette at The Glass House Restaurant 2017 – 21, Spa of the Year 2017 – 2019 by Sussex Life, Bridebook Gold Certificate of Excellence 2019, AA rated (working towards Red Star rating).
Brief overview:As a Therapist you’ll be an integral member of the team providing memorable spa and wellbeing experiences for members and their guests.
- Deliver all treatments to the required standard of excellence.
- Reaching and exceeding retail and treatment targets.
- Stock taking.
- Prepare and maintain the treatment rooms to a high standard.
- Ensure guests receive an unforgettable experience.
- Create a welcoming atmosphere, anticipating members’ and guests needs.
- Keep up to date with all sports and wellness services, promotions and products in order to make recommendations and deliver service beyond your own job.
- Ensure amendments and additions to bookings are communicated to the reception team so that the correct charges can be applied.
- Supporting the Senior therapist.
- Build a regular client base.
With the business now in recovery from the past year and keen to continue with developing the venue. It is essential we have the right teams in place to ensure we are able to manage the changes, capitalize on our opportunities and really drive the business forward!
Key attributes we are looking for:
- Are you loyal, positive and hard working?
- Are you passionate about your career, a team player & trustworthy?
- Do you have excellent customer service skills, internally and externally?
- Do you have good working relationships, rise to a challenge and adapt well to change?
Qualifications / Skills / Experience:
- NVQ Level 2 and 3 Beauty Therapy qualified or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with a premium Spa or Salon
- Have a passion for providing a five star service at all times
- The ability to adapt and respond to various situations smoothly and efficiently
- A team player
- High standard of personal appearance
- Can carry out a range of Treatments to an high standard
- Experience in Temple Spa and/or Guinot would be an advantage
- Own transport is essential due to our rural location
- Experience working with products and treatments associated with Guinot, OPI, and Temple Spa would be an advantage but not essential
- Your own transport is essential
Excellent Package on Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Up to 20% commission on Retail, plus individual product house incentive
- Every other weekend off
- Maximum massage levels
- 28 days holiday (Pro rata)
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
- One free meal on duty
- All expenses paid Christmas party and summer social
- Genuine investment in your personal development
- Discount on Membership, service & products (passed probation)
- Staff quarterly bonus (passed probation)
- Extended leave programme (2+ years of service)
Salary: £10-£12 per hour
Job type: Part-time 3 days a week, permanent, contract
How to apply:
If you would like to work in a luxury environment, for a leading lifestyle club and be part of a friendly team then please show your interest by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.