Salary: £11-£15 per hour plus comission on product sales and perks!
Full-Time Spa Therapist
- About Us - Expand
Wickwoods Country Club, Hotel & Spa is a high-end boutique venue and private members' club. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great team at one of the most progressive lifestyle venues in Sussex.
Having established a very successful base line business over the last 13 years we are seeking experienced staff to enable expansion within the department. Your Spa at Wickwoods has achieved Sussex Life "Spa of the Year Award" status for three years, which is an aspect we are particularly looking to maintain and develop further. We are proud to have recently joined the David Lloyd Clubs family and are excited in the future investment and development opportunities, to further enhance our high-end boutique venue!
Currently Your Spa offers high quality treatment rooms as well as access to Wickwoods private members facilities which included indoor & outdoor hydro-pool, sauna, steam room and swimming pools, an award winning restaurant, hotel accommodation, gardens and terraces. There is also a gym, 3 exercise studio's and 8 tennis courts.
Our success is driven by the quality and dedication of our employees. We are looking for motivated, positive and hardworking individuals to join our team. Our employees receive attractive and flexible career opportunities with a wide range of discretionary benefits.
Location: Whilst Wickwoods is an easy drive of 15/20 minutes from Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath, Horsham and Worthing. Due to our location, your own transport is essential.
Awards: We have achieve the following awards and accolades: 1 AA Rosette at The Glass House Restaurant 2017 – 22, Spa of the Year 2017 – 2019 by Sussex Life, Bridebook Gold Certificate of Excellence 2019, AA rated (aspiring towards Red Star rating and additional Rosettes).
Excellent Package on Offer:
- Free Club Membership* for you and your family
- Competitive Salary
- Up to 20% commission on Retail, plus individual product house incentive
- Discounts on our products such as Swimming/Tennis Lessons and Personal Training
- Unlimited 50% discount on food and drinks
- Paid break
- Discount on club event tickets, spa treatments and spa products
- Every other weekend off
- Maximum massage levels
- 28 days holiday (Pro rata)
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
- Free meal on duty
- Extended Leave Programme (2+ years of service)
- Opportunity for advancement and career progression
- Wagestream App allowing you to be paid on demand
- Benefits Suite including Life Assurance and Employee Advice Line
- All expenses paid Christmas party and summer social
- Genuine investment in your personal development
Brief Over View Of Duties:
As a Therapist you’ll be an integral member of the team providing memorable spa and well being experiences for members and guests.
- Deliver a high standard of treatments, encouraging repeat business
- Upselling and cross-selling products and services with passion and flair
- Stock taking
- Prepare and maintain the treatment rooms to promote a clean and tranquil environment
- Ensure guests receive an unforgettable experience
- Create a welcoming atmosphere, anticipating members’ and guests needs
- Keep up to date with leisure, dining and wellness services, promotions and products in order to make recommendations and deliver service beyond your own job
- Great attention to detail
- Supporting the Senior therapist and Spa Manager in the smooth running of each shift
- Build a regular client base
Key attributes we are looking for:
- Are you loyal, positive and hard working?
- Do you have excellent attention to detail?
- Do you want to set the bar in the industry, and be the best that you can be?
- Are you passionate about your career, are a team player & trustworthy?
- Do you have the insight and courage to recognise and work on your skill gaps, and help support others with theirs?
- Do you have excellent communication skills and customer service skills?
- Do you have good working relationships, rise to a challenge and adapt well to change?
Qualifications / Skills / Experience:
- NVQ Level 2 and 3 Beauty Therapy qualified or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with a premium Spa or Salon (not essential)
- Have a passion for providing a five star service at all times
- High standard of personal appearance
- Can carry out a range of Treatments to an high standard
- Experience in Temple Spa and/or Guinot would be an advantage
- Own transport is essential due to our rural location
- Experience working with products and treatments associated with Guinot, OPI, and Temple Spa would be an advantage but not essential
- Wickwoods is an easy drive of 15/20 minutes from Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath, Horsham and Worthing. However due to our location, your own transport is essential
Salary: £11-£15 per hour plus tips and perks
Job type: Permanent
How to apply:
If you would like to work in a luxury environment, for a leading lifestyle club and be part of a friendly team then please show your interest by sending your CV to SpaManager.firstname.lastname@example.org.