Wickwoods Country Club, Hotel & Spa
Plans, Investment & Environment
Our objective is to continue to develop the highest standard of services and facilities for members at Wickwoods, establishing us as Sussex’s leading lifestyle venue. Where possible, reducing our carbon footprint and the introduction of renewables remains an important consideration in our development and overall objective.
- All heating is by Bio LPG, which is currently the cleanest and most effective gas as it derives from waste residues and sustainably-sourced materials.
- An air-source heat pump is the primary heating source for the Spa Garden.
- LED lighting has been installed throughout the venue.
- Two electric car charging points have been installed.
- Paper, cardboard, glass bottles, plastic and polythene are recycled.
- Members can recycle old tennis balls in the lodge via Recyclaball.
- Coffee grounds are saved and used as a fertiliser for the gardens.
- Eco cleaning products are used throughout the venue.
- Recyclable biodegrade water bottles for joiners.
- Wickwoods pens are made from renewable, raw and biodegradable materials.
- Gowns and own towels prevents commercial laundering, saving water and energy.
Future Development Plans
Following Wickwoods joining the David Lloyd Clubs family, the plans of future development of the club is yet to be determined, and any plans will be communicated once available. Rest-assured that Wickwoods will continue to be West Sussex's premier lifestyle club.