Salary: £10- £11 per hour PLUS perks
Full Time Receptionist
We are recruiting for a Full Time receptionist £10-£11per hour
Wickwoods Country Club, Hotel & Spa, recently joined the David Lloyd Clubs family. A members club and lifestyle venue, set amongst 22 acres of landscaped gardens and woodland within the South Downs National Park. Currently rated AA Silver Star Standard, we are looking for motivated and passionate individuals to join us on our new journey.
Our private members’ facilities include indoor & outdoor hydro-pools, sauna, steam room, bio sauna, swimming pools, hotel accommodation, award-winning treatments, sports injury clinic, and beautiful gardens. Our Food & Beverage department consists of The Glass House Restaurant, Members Bar & Lounge, Terraces, and Wedding & Events Suite. There is also a gym, 3 exercise studios and 8 indoor and outdoor multi-surface tennis courts.
Exciting plans to further enhance our state-of-the-art spa and fitness facilities. We are particularly looking for visionaries that are excited by the prospect of creating something truly special.
Brief Overview of Duties: As part of the Spa & Reception team, you’ll be integral in providing high-end, personalised and memorable experiences for all clients.
· Deliver all services to the required standard of excellence, as the first port of call for all clients entering the venue until their departure
· Answering phone calls in a courteous and professional manner with extensive knowledge about all areas of the venue
· Carrying out administrative tasks, making reservations, checking clients in and out of the hotel, answering all incoming calls
· Prepare, clean and maintain front of house and back of house areas to a high standard
· Ensure guests receive a positively unforgettable experience, resulting in repeat business and excellent reputation
· Create a welcoming atmosphere, anticipating members’ and guests needs
· Communicating all operational duties and feedback to Reception or Spa Manager
· Dealing with clients’ observations with a sympathetic, professional, and proactive attitude
· Motivate your team-mates to be the best they can be
· Upsell and cross-sell
Key attributes we are looking for:
· Are you loyal, positive, and hard working?
· Do you have excellent attention to detail?
· Do you want to set the bar in the industry, and be the best that you can be?
· Are you passionate about your career, are a team player & trustworthy?
· Do you have the insight and courage to recognise and work on your skill gaps, and help support others with theirs?
· Do you have excellent customer service and communication skills?
· Do you have good working relationships, rise to a challenge, and adapt well to change?
Qualifications / Skills / Experience:
· Experience in the leisure or hospitality industry would be a bonus, but not essential.
· High standard of personal appearance & hygiene
· Professional & positive attitude at all times
· Excellent customer service and attention to detail
· Flexibility with shift times/availability
· Whilst Wickwoods is an easy drive of 15/20 minutes from Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath, Horsham and Worthing. Due to our location, your own transport is essential.
Excellent Package on Offer:
· Competitive Salary
-Complimentary David Lloyd Family Membership
· Paid holiday (pro rata)
· Paid break
· Free parking
· Free meal on duty
· All expenses paid Christmas party and summer social
· Genuine investment in your personal development
Once passed probation;
· Discounts on treatments, spa products, club event tickets, food & drink
· Access to onsite gym and classes (subject to availability)
To view our latest video showcasing the venue please visit https://www.wickwoods.co.uk/tour/
If you would like to join us, we would love to hear from you.
please email: email@example.com