Group exercise classes and studios in West Sussex
Exercise classes are suitable for all ages and abilities, perfect for those looking to work towards their fitness and well-being goals. Our experienced instructors are outstanding, and we're fortunate to have some of the best instructors locally. Build the confidence and have the support you need to become a fitter, healthier you.
All exercise classes on our timetable are included in the club membership
With approx. 135 classes taking place throughout the week, and everything from upbeat, high-intensity workouts to meditation sessions to choose from, there's always something new to try.
Enjoy indoor studios and our outdoor covered studio in the garden. Our main studio is a large space which hosts high-impact and dynamic classes. Our tranquil Pod studio located in the woodland offers low-impact classes such as yoga and pilates.
On Wickwoodswellbeing.co.uk all members can enjoy our video library with videos available for you to browse on-demand.
Exercise class T&Cs
Members can book classes and tennis courts up to 9 days in advance on the DL app or 8 days in advance via reception .
We will be constantly monitoring the attendance of the classes and additional classes will be added to the schedule over time as the level of attendance develops.
For details of how to register your account and book online please pick up a copy of the ‘Useful Information’ document in the club.
To ensure the best possible experience and availability, we would be most grateful if all members could please note the following studio and booking etiquette:
- All members who book courts or classes and are subsequently unable to attend the booking are requested to cancel the booking in good time to ensure maximum availability.
- Members are asked to arrive five minutes before the class starts to register their attendance, collect equipment and be ready to start the warm up.
- Late arrivals are not allowed to join the class to ensure a quality experience for those that do arrive in good time, as well as to ensure all attendees thoroughly warm up.
- Members are required to wipe down equipment and work-out space used during the class in the interest of hygiene for all members.
- Members are asked to put all studio equipment away neatly in the studio cupboard after each class.