Salary: £12.50-£15 per hour
Saturday Night Porter & Cleaner
Wickwoods is one of the most progressive lifestyle venues in Sussex which is locate just 15 minutes north of Brighton between the villages of Hurstpierpoint and Henfield. Private members facilities include an indoor & outdoor hydro-pool, sauna, steam room and swimming pools, an award winning restaurant, hotel accommodation, gardens and terraces. There is also a gym, 3 exercise studio’s and 8 tennis courts.
Our success is driven by the quality and dedication of our employees. We are looking for motivated, positive and hardworking individuals to join our team. Our employees receive attractive and flexible career opportunities with a wide range of discretionary benefits.
Wickwoods objective simply put is to be the best and the strategy to achieve this is to ensure we are always providing a consistent exceptional customer and staff experience.
Location: Whilst Wickwoods is an easy drive of 15/20 minutes from Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath, Horsham and Worthing. Due to our location, your own transport is essential.
Awards: We have achieve the following awards and accolades: 1 AA rosette at The Glass House Restaurant 2017 – 21, Spa of the Year 2017 – 2019 by Sussex Life, Bridebook Gold Certificate of Excellence 2019, AA rated (working towards Red Star rating).
10pm-7am Saturdays, with occasional Fridays required.
• Assist late function manger complete and close function
• Clean down and reset function suite and public areas
• Assist overnight guests with snacks and drinks as required
• Oversee security of the venue overnight
• Provide hand over to early DM
• Undertake Fire Safety and Emergency procedures training
• Patrol all areas of the venue on a regular basis and report irregularities to relevant early DM
• Check in late arrivals and check out early departures in line with hotel procedures
• Ensure that wake up calls are made promptly
• Deal with guests basic concerns, queries and requests
• Own transport essential
• Ability to work unsupervised and remain focused/motivated to the task at hand
• Demonstrated experience in a similar role
• Fluent in English with good communication skills
• First Aid/Fire Safety trained preferred but training can be provided
• DBS check required - The company will carry this out prior to job offer
• Free meal on shift
• Paid break
• Discounts on food/drink and membership
• Free parking on-site
• Paid holiday and Pension Scheme
Salary: £12.50-£15 per hour subject to experience.
How to apply: If you would like to be part of our team please send a covering emails and your CV to Jasmine via firstname.lastname@example.org.